Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Time flies. A good friend has just become a mum, blessed with an adorable, healthy baby boy. I'm another year older now. And hopefully another year wiser, stronger and more matured. Birthday was uneventful.

Sunday:
A colleague made me tiramisu. Love it! Always room for some desserts.
A friend sang me a song & recorded it for me. Was so so surprised! And so happy!!! I think I was smiling ALL DAY despite my exhasuation from working a double shift :/ missed church in the evening because I cant just get out of bed. Felt like I just came out of general anesthesia :/ I confessed that I used to be a more enthusiastic abt church/faith.

Monday:
Work. It has been a while since I worked in the Review Smear Room, and was feeling a little bit anxious. Of course I know my cells. I know a blast when I see one, and I can still differentiate between WBC & RBC in the hamatocytometer. It's just that I need to get into the flow of things/work - know where things are kept etc. Thankfully, the day went by ok. Wasn't too overwhelmed. Snowed in the evening - much more than expected. About one inch. Absolutely lovely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment